Thanksgiving Day 2017

We are enjoying our fourth consecutive non-traditional Thanksgiving. Using all of Dan's Marriott points to enjoy some R & R at our favorite resort in Palm Desert, CA.

Golf, sun and time together without the distractions of work and school. That's something for which to be thankful. With Erin in college next year, we don't know that this will be in the plans in 2018, so we are enjoying every minute of it this time around.

On this day, we take stock of the good things in our lives. A day about gratitude.

I am thankful for our families who have supported us and root for our happiness.

I am thankful for friends who have become family.

I am thankful for the ladies in my life. So many groups of women - tennis friends, volleyball mom squad and the hockey moms - who I get to call friends.

I am thankful for a job I love that keeps me engaged and learning new things.

I am thankful for Shannon. I was lucky to be her mom and am grateful I get to carry on her spirit.

Most of all, I am thankful for Dan and Erin. They are my everything. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I hope your day is filled with laughter, love, friendship and family.