Thursday July 14, 2016

It's been such an unsettled time in our country... violence and hatred and fear... I find at times like these that I want to look inward, close my circle, and hold tight to those that mean the most to me...

I don't have any answers.. just a need to acknowledge that I wish for peace, love and understanding...

As we prep for our big fundraiser next Monday, I am buoyed by those willing to give their time and money to the Shannon O'Hara Foundation. I look forward to seeing the groups out there on the golf course and I hope to have a chance to chat with all of you.

We've got some great raffle prizes again this year and our field is almost full. The Mayo Girls Golf team is doing their part to support the SOF and the girls will be out there volunteering on Monday.

So, I am looking forward to spending a day with people who care about something bigger than themselves. A group of people working together towards a common goal, supporting each other and the mission of the foundation. That will feel good...