Thursday March 24, 2016


This is what the start of the HS golf season looks like... gotta love Minnesota. Schools are closed here in Rochester and surrounding areas today as we received about 10 inches of snow in the last twelve hours. It won't last long this time of year, but it's a bit of a setback considering Erin and I played golf on Tuesday...

We did manage to have our first meeting for the Mayo Girls Golf team and I'm excited for another year. We've got 31 girls out this year and a good mix of returning players and new girls. Many of these seniors started as seventh graders with Shannon...

Life has been throwing us a few curveballs lately, but we're hanging on and trying to get to spring break. We will be traveling this year with my whole family - my mom, dad, my brother Eric and his wife and kids. 2016 brings my parents 50th wedding anniversary, and my parents are taking us all on a cruise to the Bahamas. Dan and I have never been on a cruise, so it will be a new experience for us. A little Caribbean sun sounds pretty good considering the scene outside my window...

So, we'll soldier on and get through this last (hopefully) bout of snow. At least we get to stay home in our PJ's all day today!