Happy 50th Birthday, DanO!


This guy is 50 today.  That's a milestone, for sure, but he's taking it in stride...

The good news is, he's a better man at 50 than he was at 40 or 30.  I know, because I was there for those milestones, too.  He continues to grow and change and evolve.

I couldn't imagine this is where we'd be when he turned 50.  A lot has happened to us in the past 10 years, but here we are, doing the best we can, and still happy together.  I loved him at all those milestones, and I still do.   I'm grateful that he's my guy.

We'll be together today, just the three of us.  Making brunch at home, shopping for a new golf bag, and having a nice dinner out tonight.  No raucous party, which is just fine with him.  His two main gals will let him know how much he is loved.

Happy birthday sweetie.