Tuesday: Home Sweet Home

Just an update ... I am back on Willow Lane.  That part feels good.

Some recovery still ahead.  Managing the residual pain with a round-the-clock drug cocktail of tylenol, oxycodone, and ibuprofen, at least for a few more days.

A soft, no-chew diet for at least two weeks as things heal.  (Maybe I'll finally drop those 10 pounds.  Or is is 20?)

No exertion for a week to ten days and no lifting anything over 10 pounds with the PICC line in.

I get a home health care visit tomorrow to train me on how to do the daily infusions and watch me do the first one.  I have a follow up appointment with the surgeon on Monday.

So, that's where I'm at.  Thanks to all who sent notes and messages and good vibes our way over the past few days.

My first two acts when I got home:  I took a shower and I watched the taped replay of Roger Federer winning Wimbledon.  That guy is good...