Wednesday February 22, 2012

It's a good thing I ran all my errands yesterday - because my car won't start this morning! Luckily, I have good friends who will jump in their car at 7:15am to come get Erin and get her to school. (Erin might feel differently about that!)

So, I'm sitting here waiting for AAA and I'm not that worked up about it. I'm hoping it's something minor and it's only a car and it's only money, right? Ah, perspective - you are a new companion and I kind of like you ...

Grandma and Papa Harkins arrive in Rochester today. They came to MN for some grandkid activities including Laurynn's band concert in Shakopee earlier this week and Erin's basketball tournament in Rochester this weekend. We're looking forward to showing them our room remodel and having some time together. February is speeding by and that's always a good thing here in Minnesota...