Wednesday May 11, 2011

My best pal Teri was here for a visit, which was wonderful. Not the best circumstances that brought her here, but I’m still grateful for the visit. You know that girlfriend in your life who already knows all your crap so you don’t have to pretend that you have everything figured out? Yep.  Teri hadn't seen Shannon and Erin since they were little, so it was great to see her getting to know the people that our babies have become.  During her visit, Teri and I laughed a lot, and we cried some, too...

Shannon continues to feel good and continues to want to go to school, healing, and off to golf practice. While most things this week so far falls in the good column, Erin is struggling. I think she is bummed to be left out of spending time with me and my friend. Shannon has gotten that extra time as we run her to healing, home to rest, and then off to golf practice. Erin is expected to go on as she always has and complete her school day, while the rest of us have adjusted our schedules and are spending more time together. Not fair, I get that.

I know Erin got some extra TLC today from her teacher at Bamber Valley. Much needed.  Erin is going to tag along on our busy appointment day tomorrow, which is good. She wants to be “in it” with us, too, and if she's along, she won't miss out on a thing ...

Another busy Thursday ahead.  Good night.