Thursday August 11, 2011

No news is good news this week. Shannon is tolerating the Temodar just fine and staying busy with workouts at the RAC and time on the golf course. Yesterday she played 3 holes in the morning with her sister and then 9 holes by herself in the afternoon. She's got plans to get out there again today with me. The golf cart is being put to good use...

Erin just headed north with Grandma Harkins for a couple of days at Grandma's family's cabin in northern Wisconsin. Erin had been debating whether or not she wanted to go without the rest of us coming along, but Shannon and Erin came to the conclusion last night that some separation would be good for both of them!

Today Dan is completing a 1000 mile road trip for work, drumming up some new business that will require a return visit in a couple of weeks. This is how it used to be back before everything changed.

I find myself thinking about my return to work - I am planning to start teaching some tennis again when the fall session begins right after Labor Day. As we've been frequenting the RAC lately, I've been running into my fellow tennis pros. I miss those guys (and gals).

It's time to get out and enjoy another beautiful day...